Monster Book Monster Book

My favorite was Strong-Weak-Man and Evil-Banana.

Village Life Alpha 0.1.0 Village Life Alpha 0.1.0

I wanted to play the game to find out what happens but the game has too many glitches. I walked off the screen and was trapped off screen. The little glowing box that shows which area of the ground is being interacted with disappears often and to return the box I had to go to another area such as the town or in a building. Game froze on me when I talked to the dog so that is when I gave up playing it.

EPIC CLICKER: SAGA OF MIDDLE EARTH EPIC CLICKER: SAGA OF MIDDLE EARTH

Fun game. I played it non-stop until I got to zone 101 and then saw that the game goes on forever. It would be more fun if the enemies could actually attack you. Good job!

Overlod Overlod

Lot of bugs in the game. Need to bug test it a lot more before posting it.

FelipeBudinich responds:

Could you describe the bugs so they can be fixed?

If you are using firefox, I agree that they should test their browser more before releasing broken builds each week, but it seems to be the mozilla way of doing things.

Hero Of Inferno Hero Of Inferno

This game is awesome for a free flash game. You could charge for this game. Reminds me of Sega Saturn RPG games. Great job.

frozz responds:

thank you, glad to hear you like to play our game

Rise Rise

I like the game very much. The randomness is good but needs to be set up in certain places. I got the option to upgrade my skills on the first floor when I had no money for example. Often I am offered items to buy when I have had no time to earn enough money to buy them. There should be more of a penalty for dieing, such as being sent back twenty floors for example.

Madville Madville

Great game. Very fun and well made. Thank you for providing this game for free.

Monster Town Defense Monster Town Defense

The game was fun at first but the fact that you have to start over researching everything after you take over a new town is too repetitive and gets boring fast.

Khazyle Khazyle

The game is not that fun to play. Sorry.

Knightmare Tower Knightmare Tower

This is one of the best games I have ever played online.